We are pleased to announce a dates of Vaishnava Summer Festival "Baltic 2018"!
Festival will take place in Dubingiai, Lithuania on July 24 – 30, 2018.
Make a celebration for your soul – join the amazing, fun and awsome Festival!
Baltic Summer Vaishnava Festival and Kirtan Mela 2018 invites all to get to know the Vaishnava culture, the ancient Vedic tradition. Lectures by deciples of A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami, lectures for beginners, vegetarian food, enchanting kirtans (musical meditation), sober people, exotic clothes, beautiful nature, morning meditation (from 4.30 am!) and many other spiritual entertainment!
We invite to participate both advanced bhakti yogis and the curious one who want to explore this amazing culture!!
What is Baltic Vaishnava Festival?
- First and foremost it is a celebration of spirituality, connection with God and devotees
- It is the place where you can become acquainted with the oldest and the richest philosophy of life – with the Vedas and the Vedic culture;
- It is a place where everyone can share useful knowledge about faith, relationships and the meaning of life with one another;
- It is a place where one can meet spiritual masters and other lovely people who have dedicated their lifes to realizing the absolute truth;
- It is a place whose aura inspires and gives strength to develop one spiritually and to seek eternal knowledge;
- An opportunity to celebrate and rejoice with all your heart by dancing, singing and creating.
How to experience the true taste, nectar and benefits of the festival?
- SIMPLY COME! (if you have any financial issues that are stopping you from coming, please, contact the organizers);
- Participate in the festival activities: lectures, kirtans, seminars etc., according to your taste;
- Meet and associate with other participants of the festival both adults and youth, teachers and disciples;
- Give your kindness – volunteer at the festival. The festival is a mutual creation of many many of us, and volunteering is one of the deepest experience. We invite every participant of the festival to choose and take part in one or other service at least an hour a day. Those who wish to contribute more of their time we invite to volunteer for a half or more a day. More information about the volunteering opportunities, its types, nectar it provides and privileges it gives you can find in the ‘Seva’ section.
- WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU! We will help you to become better acquainted with the Vedic culture to the best of our ability;
- You may visit the festival for few hours, half a day, a day or stay for the whole festival;
- Email us, give us a call and we will tell you more.
We are waiting for You at the Festival!